Feb 7, 2022

My Blog "The Tales of a Stroke Patient and More" Has An Update!

I stand by that old expression that has been attributed to so many: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I hate change but accept it--eventually.  

So I'm happy to announce on this snowy Christmas eve that The Tales of a Stroke Patient and More blog has a new home. After over 700,000 readers around the world (except Antarctica), I switched apps, a treacherous step indeed, and so I had to change where it now resides: 

https://talesofastrokesurvivor.blog

Coupled with the location change was a name change. There were two: I dropped the article "The" and the unneeded "And More" in the title. And after almost 13 years, which just seem like last month, I am definitely a survivor.

My memory of that place, the dreaded rehab center in Pomona, New Jersey, still remains, and I'm reminded of another quote said by Edward de Bono: "A  memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen."  

Anyway, so there it is. New location. New name. (And just in time for the) New Year.

No comments: